Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
*What happens if your parts do not fit?
- Due to the nature of all ***AFTERMARKET*** parts and various factors involved, it is very difficult for any company to guarantee fitment. When something doesn’t fit, we would need you to take lots of photos and email them to us showing what’s wrong. We have been in business since 1992, which is 20+ years. Most of the parts we carry have been sold before. We usually know how they are. If there is something wrong with a part, we would usually get feedbacks from customers already. If we have never got any feedback, we would assume the parts have no major problem. You will need to prove to us for a return or exchange
- Consult with ***experienced*** AFTERMARKET parts installers for proper installation. The truth is any certified repair shop can install OEM parts, but NOT every shop can install AFTERMARKET parts.
- If you are going to return or exchange the parts, you should keep the parts in original conditions. Not modified, cut, drilled nor dirty. If they are body kits wrapped in plastics only, we do not need the packaging material.
- Return the parts within the time frame specified in the “RETURN & EXCHANGE” section below. If you cannot return it within that, you should call us within a week and let us know ahead of time.
- Failure to do any of the above, we reserve the rights to deny return, exchange or refund.
All parts sold by Zola Enterprises Co. Ltd. / ROCKETZ.NET are meant for OFFROAD or SHOW use ONLY. Any merchandise provided to you, other than as expressly provided in a written agreement, is prvided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All products sold are not OE parts. Products may require modifications and additional hardwares (not included) to fit properly. Due to the nature of handmade fiberglass products, pinholes, chips, minor cracks, imperfections and possible modifications are NOT considered as defects. They are normal and are considered as a part of preparation work required before painting. An EXPERIENCED *AFTERMARKET* parts installer is highly recommended and can usually perform the install with reasonable rates, not scares you with crazy rates. DO shop around, afterall, this is car customizing!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
***ABSOLUTELY NO RETURN OR EXCHANGE ON SALE ITEMS.
All returns and exchanges are subjected to a 20% charge.And Yes, we charge 20% fee on exchange as well! For local customers, returns and exchanges must be made within 1 week. For out of town customers, returns and exchanges will be accepted only with a return authorization (R.A) from Zola Enterprises Company Ltd. R.A. is valid for only 14 days from the date of issue. R.A. does not guarantee a replacement or a refund, but only that we will inspect the merchandise based on your claim. Items must be returned in new or original condition. All returned items must be in unused, unaltered, unpainted condition along with all the hardware, instruction, etc. Drilled and dirty parts will not be accepted. Returns must be sent freight prepaid by you. Any COD shipments will be refused and sent back to you. Special orders items can not be returned. Damaged products are not considered defective and wrong products. All returnable items must be carefully packed in original packaging or better if the original packaging is not in good condition. Purchaser is advised to insure the returned goods for their full value for his own protection, since neither Zola Enterprises Company Ltd. nor the shipping company would be responsible for any damage or loss in shipment. Refund will not be issued on returned merchandise damaged on the way back to Zola Enterprises Company Ltd. until the settlement of the claim with the carrier. The amount of the refund to the purchaser for the damaged returned goods will depend upon the settled claim amount.